Assessment Services (age 3 to adult)
Full psychometric assessment to assess strengths and weaknesses includes:
- Initial consultation with parent or legal guardian.
- IQ test to assess different facets of intellectual ability, including an overall intelligence quotient (IQ).
- Learning/academic/achievement assessment to assess academic and learning ability, including reading, mathematics, written language etc.
- Feedback session to provide results and recommendations, with time for questions.
- Full report with scores, interpretation (not computer generated) and detailed recommendations (usually provided within 48 hours to 7 days).
Additional assessment services:
- Specific learning disorders (e.g dyslexia.)
- Intellectual disabilities
- Screening for autism spectrum disorders
- Gifted and talented
- Adaptive behaviour/life skills
Individual Therapy for children and adolescents
- Behaviour problems
- Grief and loss
- Anger management
- Social difficulties
Supervision for psychologists and counsellors, including those seeking endorsements as an educational and developmental psychologist, and/or counselling psychologist.