Skip to content
- PhD (Psychology & Special Needs, University of London);
- MA (Psychology of Education, University of London);
- MSc (Educational Psychology, University of East London);
- BEd Hons (Teaching qualification, University of Hertfordshire, UK).
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- Registered Psychologist (Psychology Board of Australia) with endorsements in: Educational & Developmental Psychology; Counselling Psychology.
- Registered Primary Supervisor: Educational & Developmental; Counselling (Psychology Board of Australia)
- Registered Medicare provider.
- Registered provider for most private health funds.
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPS)
- Consultant Child Psychologist assessing and working with children, adolescents, and their parents and teachers, across the age-range in London (1990 – 2002) and Sydney (2002 – current).
- Teacher in London, Haiti and Pakistan.
- Workshops and training delivered for parents, teachers and school counsellors.
In the Media
- Appearances on Channel 9 Today Show; featured on Sky News National, Channel 10 News.
- Featured in School A to Z schoolatoz.com.au (NSW Gov. of Ed)
- Cited in: The Sunday Magazine, The Telegraph; The Sydney Morning Herald; Family Circle; Sunday Life, The Sun Herald; Coles Magazine; The Manly Daily; The Woman’s Weekly; Dolly.
- Talking in Pictures
(practical techniques for counsellors, social workers, therapists and psychologists) userfriendlyresources.com.au, 2016.
(British Psychological Society news magazine), book review, 1999.
- Educational Research, Vol.31 (3) pages 181 – 188